73 Questions About Me!!! Inspired by Vogue Magazine
I really love all these blogger question tag things!!! I was nominated for this one by Vanessa she is the writer for The Wellbeing Blogger and I love reading her stuff because its all about living well and how to live a better life! I think we all aspire to be better. Even disabled people! But I digress. This one is about answering 73 questions!!! Oh my....I better get to it lol!
Apparently this one was inspired by Vogue Magazine and asks you these questions to really get to know you! Then you nominate 12 people!!!! Alright jumping in!!
1.What is your usual Starbucks order?
Well I like Caramel flavored coffee so Caramel Macchiatto is my go to!
2. What does your workstation look like?
My desk is a little cluttered right now but I try and keep it organized.
3. Favorite food?
My favorite food is toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich.
4. Favorite Author?
That changes all the time! But I love Shakespeare, AA Milne and Dean Koontz!
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I guess if it works for you who am I to judge!
6. Favorite video game?
That would be Mario Party!!!
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Disneyland Caramel Apples!!
8. Favorite movie?
Definitely a difficult question but Tangled!
9. Favorite book?
Winnie The Pooh by AA Milne
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
I love my laptop!
12. Best advice I've ever received?
When I was pregnant with my daughter I had someone tell me "listen to your body, it knows what to do" and I did!
13. What project are you working on right now?
A newsletter for my blog!
14. Favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Yes..I was a straight A student...you know a nerd.
16. Dream job?
At this point in my life I would love to turn blogging and vlogging into something I can do. Being disabled and not able to work a traditional job sucks. I get bored and then think I can do it. But every time I have tried to go back to work, I cant. Between my pain, fatigue and medication side effects. I hate being at home and not working but it's my life.
17. Play any sports?
Does Wii Sports count? Cause I can do that sitting down!
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes I have an AA of Chemical Dependency Studies
20. What is your favorite kind of blog post?
One I wrote? lol! Ones that give me the info I am looking for without wading through all the click bait stuff.
21. What do you like to collect?
I collect collectible thimbles. My great grandmother got me started with it.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words...
determined, creative, and sensitive
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Ya-ya in the hood! Ask my little sister!
24. Who was the last person you DM?
On Twitter..Orlando Worlds on Instagram..LoveinJune on Facebook..ocmomlife
25. Whats on top of your wish list right now?
I would love to make our blog and YouTube channel making some money so my hubby doesn't feel so pressured about making money to pay our bills! Oh and Annual Passes to Disneyland again!!
26. Sorting house?
I see myself as a Gryffindor!
27. How many tattoos?
1 on my back.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Hmmm.....that's a difficult question...No it's not...I'm grateful for a supportive spouse and my daughter!
29. What has been the best thing that happened to you this month?
Our Youtube channel hit 1500 views!!! I cant believe people have watched our videos that much!
30. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I finally got to see Mary Poppins Returns because its on Netflix!
31. What's the best thing ever?
Disneyland of course!!!
32. Favorite season?
Well I live in Arizona. We have HOT and not so hot....so not so hot!
33. Favorite Holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate most to?
Winnie The Pooh.....as he says...."I am short, fat and proud of that and so with all my might...I improve my appetite when I exercise!"
35. Do you like surprises?
If its a trip to Disneyland yes!!!!
36. Whats the biggest surprise you've ever had?
When my dad died. It came out of nowhere and we, I, none of us were prepared.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
Good cry? When I got an award in college for the Graduating student a year before I was graduating!
38. What's the best surprise you've given to someone else?
A trip to Disneyland!!! I surprised my boyfriend (now hubby) with a trip and my kiddo!
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
I used to before I had trouble standing.
41. What's your favorite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don't like?
Stuff with coconut.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What's your least favorite food?
Brussels sprouts unless they are fried with bacon!
45. What's your favorite condiment?
Miracle Whip but I've recently started to like regular Mayo too!
46. It's 4 am on a random Saturday, what are you eating?
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
How To Deal When Life Throws You Curve Balls
48. Best Animated Film?
My favorite is Tangled...or Winnie The Pooh.
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
I dont remember....I've been married almost 20 years!
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Again...it's been 20 years!
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
52. Whats the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use?
David used "I like to play pool".
53. Best comic book character?
Hmmm....my favorite is Iron Man.
54. Name 3 things that can always be found in your purse?
Mints, wallet, cell phone charger
55. Favorite drink?
I love Coca-Cola!
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Elisabeth 1 Queen Of England. She was the daughter of a powerful King and ushered in a great era in England.
57. Kittens or puppies?
I'm allergic to both!
58. Favorite Sushi roll?
California Roll with cream cheese
59. What lipstick do you use?
I dont really wear makeup much. I do have some light pink tinted lip balm.
60. What foundation do you use?
Cover Girl light powder.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I dont really get into fashion. I wear whats comfortable for me.
63. Favorite Disney Character?
Winnie The Pooh
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Probably the same thing I do every day. Wake up, take meds, go back to sleep, wake up, take meds, maybe work on my blog a little, lay back down, take more meds, eat somewhere in there and take more meds and go to bed.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
I love the Minions movie! It is so funny!!
66. Movie that made you cry?
A lot of movies make me cry! Titanic though every time!!
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
There are so many people!!! Probably if I had to pick 1 Reba McIntyre.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Mi Vida Loca Pam Tillis
69. What is your favorite animal?
Don't kill me but I am not a huge animal lover!
70. Favorite Illustrator?
Walter Elias Disney
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
If its alive....whoever would like to come and have coffee with me....if it's dead....my dad.
72. What country would you like to visit?
France. Iv'e always been obsessed with France and French Culture.
73. Best way to decompress?
Watching a funny movie!!
My Nominees are:
1- Jessica Loveinjune
2- Amanda AmandaGene
3- Suzanne Fibromomblog
4- Charli CharliDee
5- Despite Pain
6- Jocelyn DisneyGratitude
8-Minnie On Main
9-My Simple Mind
10- Secrets Of The Ship
11- The Planking Traveler
12- Tinka Tinkableeblog