Smartphones have become part of our daily existence. They are our calendars, our flashlight’s, our camera’s, our link to the outside world…and our phone! So it should come as no surprise when I say there are several apps that someone visiting the Disney Parks should have installed on their phones! This is my top 10 must have apps!
1. The Disneyland or My Disney Experience App( WDW)- These are the park specific apps depending on which location you go to. These apps can do so much to help your Park experience. They have maps, restaurant menus, you can mobile order at some restaurants, you can access your PhotoPass photos, you can use the MaxPass at Disneyland, and you can make Disney Dining Reservations and so much more! This is a free app…and a must have…
2. 2. Disney Parks Play App- This one is so you can have some fun in the Parks. There is trivia and games. It uses your location in the Park to do specific games depending on where you are. So it’s a great way to entertain anyone while you wait at attractions! This is a free app.
3. Hidden Mickey’s App- This app has a cost. There is a different one for Disneyland and Walt Disney World (WDW). It’s based off of the book called Hidden Mickey. You can get hints on where to find them and keep track of the ones you have found!
4. Amazon Prime Now- If you read my post 10 Ways To Save , you know that you can bring your own food and drinks into the Parks. Also that having snacks and drinks in your hotel room can save you money on eating in the Parks. If you have Amazon Prime, this service can get you want you want from Amazon in 2 hours or less!
5. Instacart- If you don’t have Amazon Prime or want to use a grocery store…Instacart is a great
alternative. Use this link if you would like to start using and get $50 in fees for free. Instacart use code MTEMPLE153135
6. Grubhub, Uber Eats or Door Dash- We really like using Grub Hub. We have left Disneyland to head back to our hotel and ordered Chinese food on the way back…within 10-15 minutes of being back at our hotel we had a nice, hot dinner!
7. Uber and or Lyft- If you’re going to WDW, Lyft is the better option because that it the service the Minnie Vans go through. Check out this article Walt Disney World Minnie Vans. If you haven’t downloaded the Lyft App yet…Use my referral code for a discount Melissa192620
8. Pokémon Go- Remember this is my list! This is a fun app to use while waiting in lines…. It’s very entertaining.
9. Relaxation or White Noise App- I use a relaxation app to help me sleep on vacation. It can come in handy if you or your kiddos have trouble sleeping.
10. Flight Tracker App- If you are flying a flight tracker app is a must! We don’t fly, we drive so I don’t use one of these. But if I did fly…I would!
I hope these suggestions help you with your magical vacation! Have any question? Please leave a comment. Please join our email list for future updates! We are also in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube! Please follow, like and subscribe!