Tips For Oogie Boogie Bash
Disclosure: This site may contain affiliate links. If you click on the link and make a purchase we may make a small commission. This does not add to your cost or cost you anything!
Oogie Boogie Bash is coming up fast!! September 6-October 31st. The event is sold out so if you don't have tickets you can check at the Park day of and see if they are selling any. They did sell some day of, last year.
Otherwise you can only live vicariously through the streamers!! We are going September 18th and will be doing some streaming on our YouTube and TikTok. If you aren't subscribed or following make sure that you do so you get notified!!!
If you are going I have some tips and info for you!!
Disney has released the Halloween Foodie Guide and my the offerings look good. Most of these you can get without going to Oogie Boogie Bash but they did release a few Party items.
These items you can only get if you attend Oogie Boogie Bash. The Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries (top left) are at Flo's V8 Cafe, the Pain Churro (top right) are strawberry flavored and the Panic Churro (pictured bottom left) is raspberry flavored, the article doesn't mention where they are but probably a churro cart and lastly pictured bottom right is the Mistress of Evil Chocolate Cake at Wine Country Trattoria...This is the only one I think we might try!!
We are so excited for this Oogie Boogie Bash. We went in 2019 for the very 1st one and then in 2020 no party....last year they had it back but we went to Boo Bash at Walt Disney World. So this will be our 2nd time going.
We didn't get to the parade in 2019 so I am excited to announce...we booked the Dessert Party for the parade!! We will have so much to report on this event!!!
Here are some tips for you!!
Wear a costume (just please abide by the guidelines) it is so much fun!! It's the one time a year that adults are allowed to wear costumes at Disney!! Can you guess what our costumes are?
2. See the Parade!!! We didn't and this time is definite that we will!!
3. Be in Cars Land at Sunset 6:55 pm this year for the neon lighting it's different for Oogie Boogie Bash!!
4. Villians Grove- if you have any breathing problems you might want to skip this. They pump in a lot of smoke and I had trouble breathing with my asthma.
5. You can use DAS or disability access service at the Party. You just have to register there and you can't advance register.
6. Make sure you get lots of PhotoPass pictures because it's INCLUDED!!
7. Don't skip the treat trails!! They have some very cool villain encounters!!
If you want to see more of what the 2019 Party was like click this link for our YouTube live video.
Want to head to Disneyland? We use Get Away Today and you can save money on tickets or packages... Use our Code DIS10 for $10 off your package.